Google

Video of the Week

Monday, August 3, 2009

Inspirationsl Thoughts #4

It is 535am and I am up and not tired at all. You probably wondering why is Destiny up at this time of morning I have been inspired. I get moments in my life like this that brings out my creativity at weird times, like for instance I heard one song tonight and instantly was in awe and decided to re-do the song. I completed my parts and waiting on Skeptik to do the final verse, I am proud of it. No matter how hectic your life may be do not hold back on the things u enjoy doing. I did and found myself agitated and handling anger in all the wrong ways which tore me up inside. I always used writing as my outlet of expression and when I stopped I didn't know how to handle those setbacks in my life. Well that is in the past and you will see more of me writing. I'm back. Thanks for listening.

No comments: