Google

Video of the Week

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Inspiration

The more people I meet the more I get inspired. Just the other day I thought I had things all figured out. As much I want to lay out my future things changes. I was down yesterday but World I have surpassed it. I am going to get back on the horse. I have started so many things and kind of just left them hanging in the wind. I hate starting things and leaving them. People who know me and my dedication know that's not what I am about. I am bout to bring my blogs back to life. I been sleepin on them but because of my ability to write and the curiosity to know more I wont fail. This is just me and what I am aiming towards, so lets get things moving so with that said I am expecting to push long nights til everything is right and hey that wat a journalist do. Okay here I go Stay Tuned.

No comments: